Nadine Nasr416.507.1810 firstname.lastname@example.org Download V-Card
Nadine is a founding partner of Thomas Gold Pettingill LLP and is Managing Partner of the firm.
Areas of practice & Experience
Since 1997, Nadine has been involved in various aspects of insurance law and a broad range of litigation matters involving first party claims, including bad faith litigation; and tort defence claims, including occupier’s liability, motor vehicle insurance, personal injury and tavern liability; product liability, professional negligence claims, construction liability, travel insurance and subrogation. Nadine also regularly acts as defence counsel in professional liability claims involving architects, engineers and other design professionals. Nadine has successful trial and appellate experience.
A selection of Nadine’s recent work includes:
- Providing insurers with advice on bad faith claims.
- Defending personal injury claims related to motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, commercial host liability.
- Defending professional liability claims in respect of contractors and optometrists.
- Defending coverage disputes including fire losses, water losses and environmental contamination.
- Pursuing subrogated claims relating to oil contamination, fire losses and water losses.
Education & Associations
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 1997
- LL.B., Osgoode Hall, York University, 1995
- Nadine is fluent in French
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Defence Research Institute
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals